Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts

I almost forgot about this again! I really need to get a better memory.

1) It was my friends birthday yesterday so me and a few other friends went over to her house and just hung out in her garden for most of the day. It was the first time I saw one of my friends, Alex, since she got back from New York. I was really exited to see her and to make it better, she got me a present! She got me some really cool touristy things which she knew I would like.  

2) My friend, Chloe, has no moved to Switzerland :( I don't think it has really kicked in yet because I have been texting and talking to her on MSN and facebook. I'm sure once I go back to school it will hit me properly.

3) I go back to school on Thursday, which I really don't want to do! I'm quite scared about going back but hopefully it will be fine once I get there. I also have the Friday off so i suppose its not too bad...

4) After I got home today, I had a lot of emails and blog posts to read. I didn't realise how much I miss in just one day! The best surprise of today was finding out I won Rottenotter's Thoughts blog giveaway! I remember entering this about a month ago thinking I had no chance, so when I found out, I was probably a little exited. I got to choose a Mac lipstick and eyeshaow so i chose a Viva Glam lipstick in Viva Glam V and the eyeshadow I chose was Tete-A-Tint. I can't wait for them to come because I haven't used any Mac products before as they are a little out of my price range! Once they do come though, I will take some photos and show you all! So, thank you once again Katy! 


Bye for now :) xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see the photos, I'm intrigued to see what they look like in real life as you can never tell from Mac's swatches :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, congrats about winning the giveaway!
    I have so many friends that live away, it's really sad. I speak to them all the time on facebook though, I think it's been a year now since I last seen so many people. I'm hoping that next year I get to visit them but the thing is some people have moved elsewhere now for college, so I'll only get to see a few people. Just don't lose contact with her, I'm sure you will see her again :)
    I love getting touristy things off people, a few members of my family have gone somewhere in Spain ha so I hope they bring me a bracelet back or something. I'm not sure they will though ha. Xx

    ReplyDelete