Saturday, 7 August 2010

Blog Help!!!

Hello you lovely lot :) I'm hoping today that someone out there can help me. I'm still not very happy with my blog layout and have tried to sort it out myself, but every time I try, I get so frustrated with it all. I thought I was quite good with technology but this has proved that really, I have no idea what I'm doing! I just want a clean background, with a bit of space each side of the main writing bit. If you get what i mean! I've been having a look at other people's blogs for a bit of inspiration and there are a few which i really like...


I know that these are probably so simple to do but I just really don't have the patience for it. Once something goes wrong I just think I'm so dumb for not knowing how to do it. I just want a simple, clean blog layout that will make my blog feel like something i really want to put my heart and soul into, but at the moment it just feels a bit boring to me. I will put my email address at the side so if anyone would like to help me or suggest some that could, please get in touch!

Bye for now :) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovey, not sure if you still need help as I see a change in your layout which I indeed like but if you do, feel free to contact me on my blog or email xx

    ReplyDelete