I've got a lot of time on my hands at the moment due to the summer hols, which at first were lovely but now they are getting a bit boring. I with they weren't because once i get back to school, i know how hard it is going to be going into sixth form! But because i have all this free time, my thoughts have turned to my blog and what i can talk about. I have been searching on other people's blogs to get a few ideas and i have seen quite a few people do a round up of the week/day or what is making them happy at them moment. I love reading these so i thought i would try one out myself. If you all like it then i might do one once a week, and if you don't, then this will be the last! So, give me some feedback on what you think once you read it :)
A few things that have made me happy:
1) My brother has just bought himself a iphone, I'm very, very jealous! But the good thing is, he gave me his ipod touch! Well, i said gave, i have to pay him back at some point but i think i will try and make him forget about that.
2) My Bon Jovi obsession has flared up again today. (The world flared sounds a bit strange and disgusting, but i couldn't think of a better one!) I quite like that it has though, as it means i have been watching their music videos and listening to their songs all day :)
3) Nail vanish. I have never really liked painting my nails because i used to bite them so i didn't want to draw attention to them but lately i have fallen in love with nail vanish. This has become a good thing because i have stopped biting my nails. For the time being anyway!
4) You lovely lot! You are all making me very happy at the moment. While i am writing this i have just noticed that i have got 2 more followers! So now i have 21 and i appreciate you all very very much!
Bye for now :) xoxo
I like reading these on people's blogs so yes yes carry on. I'd like to see what you've been up to and stuffs. I always go through my faze of painting my nails then stop for a while, I'd say about two or three weeks ago when I was painting my nails I was going so well with them and they were getting long, until now as I have been biting them :'( argh, I want to stop so much! X
ReplyDeleteOh oh, I don't think I have thanked you yet for linking me on your side bar! So, thank you m'dear :) X
ReplyDeleteMy boyf got an iPhone today too. They scare me... I just know I'd break it within seconds!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment about my eye fiasco. I feel sorry for your sis having to go through it too! It was really quite scary!
xx