Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts

I almost forgot about posting this until a few minutes ago, so I haven't really thought much about what to write! I am going to try and remember what I have done over the last week though.

So here are a few things that have made me happy:

1) Sex and the City. Like i said a few posts ago, I bought the Sex and the City box set. I finished all 6 series last night and went into town today to buy the first film. I watched it this morning and absolutely loved it.



2) One of my best friends, Georgie. We had a good chat last night and we both got all our worries and troubles off our chests. I felt so much better after doing that.

3) Ugly Betty! I cant wait for it to come back on telly tomorrow night! I have been waiting along time for it to return but its the last ever series which I am really annoyed about :( 

4) Tomorrow I am meeting up with my 3 best friends. We are just going to watch telly, go on the laptop and play on the Wii. It probably doesn't sound that interesting but non of us have much money at the moment so we thought we would just relax and have a good old natter! 

Bye for now :) xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I sometimes forget to do this on a Sunday and always forget what I've been doing ha!
    I can't wait for Ugly Betty, I first found out it was on again by your tweet please tweet about it tomorrow just before it starts so I remember it's on although I'm sure you will ;)
    It actually sounds like you'll have fun tomorrow, probably end up being a laugh. The wii can be quite fun I want mine sent over from abroad and I want the just dance game! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey m'dear, reply to your comment on my dyed hair :D
    I was so scared when I started doing it especially getting the levels right and stuff. I only dyed the ends though so it wasn't as big as a deal. I don't think I could dyed my whole hair. You should give it a go though if you don't like it you could always cut the ends off, if you wanted to ha. I want my hair to be really long so I don't know what I'd have done if it went wrong. X

    ReplyDelete