Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts

Here is what has been happening over the last week!

1) As most of you will probably know, GCSE results came out today. I was freaking out in the car on my way to school but once I got there I calmed down a bit. You would think it would have been the other way around wouldn't you?! I wasn't really sure what to expect with my results because to be honest, I didn't do much revision. I was kind of hoping for at least one A but I am quite pleased with what I did get, which was, B's in science, art, additional applied science, RS and citizenship. C's in English lit, history, RM and maths. And unfortunately I got 2 D's in graphics and ICT. I'm not to bothered about the D in ICT though because I think that's what most people I talked to got! I hope everyone else that got their results back got the grades they deserve and worked hard for!

2) Again, I'm sure most of you know about this but still, I am going to tell you about it! Model's Own have been wanting 10,000 fans on facebook in return for the fans to get 50% off all of their products. So when I got up on Friday morning and had a look at how many people they had to go and noticed it was only about 40, I sat in front of the computer waiting for it to hit 10,000 so I could get my goodies! I had already put about £40 worth of nail polishes in my basket so when that 50% came my way I quickly paid before all the crowds descended on the Model's Own website! I'm glad I got in there quick because I think about half an hour later their website had crashed! Hopefully by order will be here tomorrow so I can share them with you. 

3) Tomorrow I think I am off to London with my mum, dad and brother. I persuaded them to take me as a treat for for exams and lucky they said yes! I think we are going to Covent Garden to have a look around as we haven't been there before. We normally head up the Regent Street and have a look in all the classy shops we can't afford to buy anything in. I recently came across this shop called Cybercandy. They sell sweets from all over the world, which I can't wait to go and have a look in. I will have to buy myself something and I think I will also get my friend something from there because it is her birthday on Monday. 

4) Lastly, Friday is the last day my friend is having in Britain as she is off on her 2 years stay in Switzerland. She had a leaving party on Saturday which was fun but I know by the end of the week I will be upset and moody. I still can't believe she is leaving me! :( 

Bye for now :) xoxo  

4 comments: