Friday, 13 August 2010

New Shoes

I hate myself for what I am about to say but I'm just going to say it anyway. I don't really care to much about shoes! There, I said it! I know most girls have hundreds of pairs and can never have too many, but I only have about 3 pairs. Shoes that I do love though are high heels. I could look at them all day and not get bored. The thing is, I don't wear heels so their not a lot of good to me! 

(L-R) Topshop, Topshop, ASOS

You can tell how much I wear the middle pair, the dirt is absolutely disgusting! Sorry about that! The lining is also peeling up which makes them so uncomfortable but i love them so much i don't want to chuck them away just yet. Once the soul starts coming off I might consider buying a new pair. Yes, I really am that stingy with my money. I thought that as I am going into sixth form in September i would invest in a new pair of shoes though! I showed you two pairs that I like from River Island a few posts ago, so when i went to Maidstone on Sunday I  popped into River Island and had a look to see if they had to ones I wanted. Unlucky for me, they had both pairs. I say unlucky because I can never ever make up my mind when it comes to choosing something. After about 15 minutes of trying on both pairs, I finally decided to go with the cheaper ones, much to the delight of my mum! Even though it was my money I was spending! So here are the beauties... 


River Island
£26.99 

I hope you all have a great weekend, and the weather isn't like it was today!

Bye for now :) xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. I could say I'm the same really, I have one pair of shoes I've been wearing all Summer. I wear more different pairs in Winter. When I think about it though I remember buying quite a few summery shoes but it hasn't been the best of weather lately.
    I love your new shoes, I really want some brogues and some doc martens and maybe some wedges ha. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant say i'm not a shoe lover because I am, I'm just very stingy when it comes to buying shoes. I'm not a big lover of shelling out alot of money for shoes. I still own quite a few pairs though =)

    lifeisfullofbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love your new shoes (:
    & i know what you mean..i rarely have many pairs of shoes...i just prefer to spend my ££ on pointless little things instead ha.

    ReplyDelete