Sunday, 1 August 2010

Nail Art & And My Latest Obsession

It is very rare that i do two posts in one day but i am now sat in bed with my brothers laptop, looking at my newly painted nails and thought 'hey! why don't i show my followers!' I have recently got into nail art from looking at Gem Fatale's Style Blog who did a tutorial about it a while back. I have done leopard print nail art about twice before and i think i have got the hang of it now!


Sorry for the bad quality photo, i used my old crappy webcam, as well as bad lighting, no make-up and hair scrapped back ready for bed! So, have you tried any nail art yet?

As i am typing this up, i am watching Sex and the City. I bought the box set which includes all the 6 series. It normally costs £100(!) from hmv but i got it from ceX (a second hand games, DVDs, electronics shop) for £25! A total bargain so i had to have it. I am now on to series 3 and i am hooked. I now need to get the movies so i can carry on my addiction when i finish all the series, which at this rate will be very soon!

Bye for now :) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. They look great from what i can see. I just found your blog x

    ReplyDelete