I did have a 'August favourites' planned for today and just as I was uploading the pictures, a parcel was delivered to my door. At first I wasn't sure what it was, but once I got it inside and read the top line of the box, I probably got a little too exited! If you haven't already guessed what it was from the title, it was the Mac giveaway goodies that I won from Rottenotter's Thoughts. Instead of just ripping it open (which I would normally do) I did it delicately while taking pictures to show you all.
(I pixelated my address, just in case anyone wanted to come to my house and stalk me, you can never be to careful!)
And here are the beauties themselves!
I haven't tried the eyeshadow yet, which is Tete-a-Tint but I did put on the lipstick (Viva Glam V) which I can tell you is lovely! I wasn't sure at first with lipstick to choose from the huge range so I went with a Viva Glam one because there was less to choose from but mostly because the money goes to help women, men and children with HIV/AIDS. So you can gorgeous lips as well as helping out a good cause!
Katy also included a sweet little note
I know I have already said it, but thank you again Katy! And if you haven't checked out her blog, then you should! A link to her blog is at the top of this post.
Like I said at the very beginning of this blog post, I was originally going to do a 'August favourites'. I think I will probably start writing that up tonight and then post it over the weekend if you are all still interested!
Bye for now :) xoxo




They both look gorgeous! Definitely going on my wish list now :) Glad they got to you safely! xxx
ReplyDeleteDamn. I totally wanted to stalk you;)
ReplyDeleteThose colours look really nice! And yeah I'd like to see your August faves. Xx
Lucky you for winning. I love the Viva Glam range.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning:)
ReplyDeleteLove the lipstick colour xx
lucky girl! xo
ReplyDelete