Sorry that I have been neglecting you lot a bit lately. I have no excuse but pure laziness! Like I told you in my last post, I placed a Models Own order last Friday. They came really quickly and by Wednesday morning they were already here! I was very impressed by their speedy delivery, even when they are at their most busiest. I placed another order last night as I thought I would try and stock up on a few more things before their 50% off deal finishes. So I ordered 3 more nail polishes, a blusher and a eyeshadow. I hope they come soon as I really want to try them out! So, behold, my new items!
I ordered 6 nail polishes and 3 eyeshadow brushes. The brushes were a complete bargain. I got all 3 of them for £3.50 with the discount, and I was looking in Boots the other day and noticed that for 1, it cost £5! I have used all 3 of them and they are by far the best brushes I own.
(L-R) 3 in 1 Base coat/ Top coat and Gloss, Orangeade, Raspberry Crush, Peacock Green
I have only used one of these so far and the one I used was Peacock Green. It is a lovely dark green which in different light shimmers and shows shades of blue. I can't wait to use the other colours, especially Orangeade which I'm sure will get a few double takes!
(L-R) Emerald City, Nude Beige, Top Turquoise, Purple Passion
I have used all of these except Nude Beige. On my finger nails now I have Top Turquoise with Emerald City over the top. I knew I had to have Emerald City as soon as I saw the name. I am a huge Wizard of Oz fan, so even if the colour was horrible I would still buy it! Luckily the colour is lovely! On my toe nails I have Purple Passion. I really like this because it dries with a matt finish which means I don't have to waste time putting on a matt top coat!Have any of you lot indulged in Models Own lately? If so, what did you buy?! I would love to know.
Bye for now :) xoxo
P.S I'm sorry the layout isn't perfect. I tried my very hardest to get all the photos centre and the writing the correct size but obviously, God wasn't on my side today!



I'm so jealous! I tried so many times but the website wouldn't work. I so hope they're going to do this again. I love the colours you have got. That Peacock Green totally caught my eye, it looks so nice! I never thought of getting eye shadow brushes, I might do next time. Xx
ReplyDeleteWow, Orangeade and Emerald Ciry look especially great!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe i missed the half price sale! the website just wouldn't work - drove me mental.
ReplyDeletexx