Hey girls, sorry I have been missing for a while! I haven't had much to report back so I didn't want to ramble about any old thing. I now have something to talk to you all about. I went shopping on Thursday with some friends and popped into my my favorite shop at the moment, Boots! It has now become my go to shop every time I am in town, which at the moment is a lot! While I was browsing for a new moisturiser I found myself looking at the Johnson's products. I haven't bought anything from them in ages so I thought I would give them another go and I am glad that I did because at the moment all there face care products are 2 for £4! I found this quite hard to believe because most of their products are £4 on their own. I was a bit scared when i walked over to the till because I thought cashier would tell me that the offer was wrong, I always find things like that embarrassing! But thank God, the deal was correct! So, I walked away with about £11 worth of products for the price of £8!
Here are the products I got close up! I'm sorry the photo's aren't very clear but the weather today isn't that great, so my room is very dark, even in front of my window.
Johnson's face care daily essentials, refreshing gel wash- I love, love, love this! I put it on my face just before I go to bed and sometimes in the morning and it really does refresh you skin. It also has those beads in it which 'pop' on your skin.
Johnson's face care daily essentials, gentle eye make-up remover- I only bought this because I needed another product to get the offer but I'm glad I did because at the moment I am just using make-up wipes on my eyes which really do sting my eyes. This product though doesn't do that, so if you are wanting something that doesn't irritate your eyes, this is the thing for you!
Johnson's face care, daily essentials nourishing 24hour day cream with SPF 15- These were both £4 so it was really just buy on get one free. They are good, but not amazing. I didn't really notice any differnce between these and most other moisturisers I have used but for the price, they work fine!
I also bought a new foundation because my No.7 one has almost ran out. I didn't have much money to spend so I got, Collection 2000's Perfecting Minerals. I have only used it once but so far, so good!
And last but by no means least, my new favorite nail product! It is Topshops Matt nail vanish. If you don't know what it is, basically you put it over the top of your nail colour and it makes your nail vanish go matt as well as working as a top coat. After I bought this I went into Boots and saw that Rimmel were doing the same thing but you got 4ml more and for about 80p cheaper! I was annoyed but i couldn't really be bothered to take it back.
Sorry that this post seems a bit all over the place but I don't think I am really with it today! Hopefully I will be back to my normal self in time for my next post!
Bye for now :) xoxo

Ooo that matt nail varnish looks interesting, I may have to purchase some of that!
ReplyDeleteI love the Johnson's eye make-up remover, it workes really well. The Topshop matte top coat looks fab too :) x
ReplyDeleteThe texture of the Johnson face creams looks great!
ReplyDeleteThe collection 2000 powder is BRILLIANT!
ReplyDeleteI've used it for years, and i've never read of anyone else that uses it haha :)
http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com/