Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts

For this weeks Tuesday's Thoughts I remembered to write the things down that I want to tell you! I was thinking about it last night just as I was about to go to sleep and then everything I wanted to write about popped into my head at once, so I had to write it down in case I completely forgot about them all. 

So, here are what I have been doing and thinking about this week:

1) New Hair. I haven't had my hair cut in God knows how long. I seriously can't remember the last time I got my hair cut! I would think I got it cut this year but now I'm not sure. That's quite bad isn't it? Anyway, I have been having a think about what style I want, I don't really want to cut much off the length because it has got quite long now and I don't want to ruin all that effort I put into getting it long. I was thinking about getting a full fringe as well, just to add a bit more style to it because at the moment it is very boring and ordinary. I want something a bit different which I haven't had before and a full fringe is something I don't think i have done since I was about 5! That is either a good thing or a bad thing! So I have been searching the web and blogs for some nice hair cuts and I came across Sequin This and The Stylish Heart. I only started following them recently but as soon as I did, I noticed how nice both of their hair styles are! I really like it but I'm not sure if a fringe like that will suit me. What do you think? 

2) I have recently stumbled across Nicola's YouTube video's. I have been following her blog for a while but I just noticed that she did videos so I decided to take a look and I was instantly hooked! Its always nice to see the face and personality behind the blog. So, if you love make-up, fashion and a good natter (which I'm pretty much sure is most of us!) go and take a look, you won't regret it. 

3) My friend is very organised and has already planned where she wants to go to University and what she wants to study, she is only 16! But as I was at her house last week we started to have a look at all the uni prospectus and she decided that she wanted to help me find out what i want to do when I am older. For me, this changes week to week! I have wanted to be a nurse, make-up artist, primary school teacher, midwife, you name it, I have wanted to be it! From looking in all the prospectus' she had, we came up with, theatre production and events organiser. I like the sound of both of these but by next week I will probably want to be something else!
Bye for now :) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have totally been thinking about my hair this week. I was planning on getting a full fringe for my next her style but I really don't want to have to wait for it to grow out. I don't want to touch the length of my hair just maybe get rid of a few dead ends and ask for lots of layers.
    On Monday I was totally thinking about Uni! I'm planning on doing photography so I was looking online for close Universities but it's so confusing. Like post graduate, under grad and whatever else there was. I suppose I'll learn more about it in College or something. Xx

    ReplyDelete