Sunday, 25 July 2010

Shoe Love ♥


Aren't these shoes so yummy? I wish i could buy them but i only have about £20! I need to do some serious saving. 


Both from River Island 
L- £26.99 R- £34.99

I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the sunny weather! 

Bye for now :) xoxo 


3 comments:

  1. I've been really fancying some new shoes, I've got my eye on some Doc Martin lookalikes. I'm going to have to save some dosh too!
    Ooh, yeah feel free to follow me on tumblr. I'm going to follow you too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I love the manliness of shoes and brogues at the moment. Thankyou for your darling comments my dear, does your Mum's machine still work? Found out this week mine was crafted in 1918! Unbelievable. ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, they look fab - I love brogues :)

    I've tagged you on my blog - http://lilylipstick.blogspot.com/2010/07/8-questions-tag.html

    x

    ReplyDelete