Sorry it's been a while since my last post, i have had quite a week! I've has a few exams that all went OK, i think! Yesterday was the my last day of school, and i have no idea that it would end how it did. I knew that people would end up crying but i didn't expect to be one of them. I'm coming back for Sixth Form next year, so it's not like I'm moving to another school like some people are doing. We had a leavers assembly which was very emotional but i was managing to hold my tears back, until i saw my friend Zoe crying, then it all just flooded out! I got really embarrassed but i don't think anyone minded as most people were very emotional! To make matters worse, my best friend might be moving to Switzerland. I've known for a while now but its getting closer and closer until she finds out. At the moment there's a 50/50 chance she is going to go and if she does leave, i don't know how i will really cope :(
Anyway, today i went shopping with my mum and found some really nice things. I bought two skirts from Zara, which were only £10 each! I also bought some high waisted shorts from there as well which were £15. I have loves Zara for a couple of years now because they do great clothes for great prices! I also bought a playsuit from H&M which was only £7.99. I will be taking some pictures tonight so they will probably be on here tomorrow.
Lastly, tonight is a great night for me as The Eurovision Song Contest is on BBC1 at 8! I am totally obsessed with it and cannot wait to see how the UK does. I know we don't normally do very well, but since they have changed the rules so that now a professional panel counts for 50% of the votes it makes it a lot fairer. Last year we can 5th with Jade and Andrew Lloyd Webber on the piano which was a huge improvement from the year before. I don't think this years song is that good really but we might have a chance! I think this year I'm going to vote for Germany, Cyrus and Belgium. If your going to watch it tonight leave a comment below for which country you like. Or even if you don't like Eurovision, what turns you off it?
Bye for now :) xoxo
loooooovely jewlery!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEek, we came last in the Eurovision ha. I liked Greece, France and Germany in that order. We weren't really that good anyway, quite a boring song I'd say.
ReplyDelete