Thursday, 20 May 2010

Prom Dress!

Another stressful evening tonight as i am going to be cramming for my Biology exam tomorrow! I just popped on here to tell you about the Year 11 Ball that happens every year at my school. This year it is going to be at a posh hotel in town. They normally have it at the same place every year but this time we wanted to be different! I thought i would show you some photos of my prom dress i got a few weeks ago,


It only cost £24.99 from H&M and i also got 20% off as well because they had a special offer in-store that weekend. I thought it was a real bargain; especially because most people spend over £60 on their dress which i think is a bit too much for one evening! Don't you? Now i just need to buy some heels and also a clutch bag, so if you see spot any that you think would go with my dress you can always comment below!

Bye for now :) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That's such a gorgeous dress - it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete