Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Just a Few Things Here and There...

I've had quite a good day at school today, which is very unlike me! I found out I got a B in physics!! And i thought i was bad at physics! So that put me in a good mood :)I've also been searching the web for some new clothes and jewellery and have come up with a lot of nice things...



I can't afford all of these but i might get the blue skirt (£24.99) and the t-shirt with the saying 'Always Unique Never Ordinary' (£14.99). They are both from River Island and i think they will be great for a summer wardrobe. I've recently found this new website called http://elsiebelle.bigcartel.com/ which sells vintage, quirky jewellery. Both necklaces featured above are from there and i think i might get the pink cameo one (£13.95):)

Bye for now :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment