Friday, 21 May 2010

Friday, At Last!

Today i had my biology exam, i don't think it went too great but me and a few friends compared are answers later in the day which made me feel a bit better about it! The weather has made me so happy today. At the moment it is 24°C!!! I think the last time it was that hot was in September! My mum is going to take me to Sainsbury's later, which i know doesn't sound so exiting or glamorous, but i like it because it means i can get a nice magazine. I normally get either Elle or Vogue and sometimes Vanity Fair. I love the glossy covers and all the adverts inside. I know they cost a lot for a magazine, but its only one a month! I took some pictures of my puppy earlier because she was being cute and digging a whole in the grass...



Bye For Now :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment