Sunday, 16 May 2010

I'd While Away The Hours ♥

Today i popped into town thinking i wouldn't be in there for long, but then i got to Topshop and saw their new make-up range. I probably was in there for about half an hour which is quite a long time looking at a few shelves of make-up. They have so much nice stuff in there so i doubt i will have much money left next time I go in! In the end i bought...

Skin Tint 'Fair'(£10)
Lip Polish 'Smoothie'(£6)






The Skin Tint looks natural on my face and not at all orange. I've tried and tested a lot of foundations before and they have all normally been too dark for my face, even the lightest ones. So this new Topshop ones makes a nice change :)

I also bought a new necklace form Accessorize, It has the iconic 'I♥NY' and also the Statue of Liberty both as pendants. It was only £6 so i had to have it!

Bye for now :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. their stuff is quite addictive I think, I want to go back and buy more!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I have found a load more stuff on their website i wouldn't mind having! x

    ReplyDelete