Wednesday, 26 May 2010

New Jewellery!

I'm not sure if i have told you or not, but recently i found this website called 'Elsie Belle'. They do gorgeous jewellery and i finally got round to buying some on Friday because they had 40% off!!! They arrived in the post yesterday and to say i was exited, is a understatement! I bought two necklaces and a pair of earrings...




I had my RM exam today and I'm not too sure how it went. I know I've got a few questions correct but they were the 1 & 2 mark ones so they don't give me that a high score. I can just get away with getting a D though because i got a high B in my coursework. That would average out as a C which I'm happy with! I have only got 2 more days of school left, which i really cant believe. The last 5 years have flown by at school and it only feels like yesterday i was that shy, little year 7 that refused to go to school everyday because i was scared of the big kids! Now I'm one of the big kids! All the year 11's are having a leavers assembly on Friday and i think most people will end up crying, i hope I'm not one of them because once i start i won't be able to stop! They also show you year 7 school photo against your year 11 one. Both mine aren't too bad but i do feel sorry for some people as their year 7 ones are quite bad!

Bye for now :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment