Monday, 24 May 2010

Sometimes It Can Get Too Hot.

Unless you don't live in the UK, you would have noticed how hot it got! It was horrible being at school in this weather. I was in the ICT room for 2 hours today and it was like a sauna in there. I spent most of my time over the weekend outside but as I have very fair skin and ginger hair. I don't tan, i burn :( I always have to wear factor 50 sunblock which leaves little room to get a tan!

It was a very sad day at school today. Like i told you on Friday, a girl in the year below me called Madie passed away. All the year 10's had a special assembly to pay their respects and also most of the school bought flowers, balloons, cuddly toys and poems in and put them by the tree where she sat in year 7 & 8. I don't think anyone was in very high spirits today but i was to be as expected.

On a lighter note, here are a few things i have found online i want! As you can see i have also included a camera. At the moment i only use my parents one so i think its about time to invest my money and buy my own. The make of it is a KODAK EasyShare Z915 Digital Camera, it's only £89.97 from PC World and it also has good reviews so i think it would be a good starter camera.


Bye for now :) xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same - I always burn, I can never get a tan. It's factor 50 all the way for me too!

    That's such sad news. When I was 16 a girl in my year died and I didn't really know how to feel or what to do because I hardly knew her. It's such a terrible thing to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - where are those shoes from? They're lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are from River Island and their £44.99. They are really nice aren't they?! I do want them but I don't wear heels that often so they would be a waste of money for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, when the weather is warm it gets really hot in our English classrooms and it's awful.
    Oh gosh, I don't really know what to say cause I don't know her but I hope her family is ok and may she RIP.
    I quite like the items you have chosen there, I hope you get to buy them:)

    ReplyDelete