Tuesday, 18 May 2010

What a Day.

The last few days have been quite stressful. I had my RS exam today for my GCSE which i think went okay (hopefully.) I wrote about 15 pages in 2 hours! Which to me, sounds physically impossible! And it almost was. I have my next exam on Friday which is biology so i will finish off my revision in the next few days.

Today i thought i would show you some nice things i found online on a few of my favourite websites...



As you can see my New York infatuation comes into the clothes i wear. When my friend went to New York last February she bought me back one of the 'I♥NY' t-shirts. Its a little big for me but i still love it :) I really want some more Topshop make-up at the moment, it all looks so colourful which is one of the things that attracts me to it!

Bye for now :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment