Saturday, 15 May 2010

It's All right For Some...

Here are the pictures i promised of my free Benefit lipstick, its called La La Land. Sorry for my wrinkly hands in the last picture, they are quite bad for a 16 year old!






Yesterday i bought some 'Garnier Summer Body' which is meant to moisturise you skin while giving you a sun-kissed look. I bought the light skin tone one as i have quite pale skin. I got up this morning expecting to have lovely natural looking tanned legs only to find streaky orange ones had taken their place! I also had orange legs as i completely forgot to wash my hands after! So as you can tell that failed. I might have another go tonight but i wont be expecting any good results!

Yesterday was also a bad day as i found out my friend is going on holiday to New York. I am totally infatuated with the place and am saving money up to go when i am older. I desperately want to visit The Big Apple and explore Central Park, Broadway and every other tourist attraction! Hopefully one day...

Bye for now :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment