Well... this is me. My first ever blog. Hopefully somebody out there is reading this and it isn't all a waste of time. The thought of doing a blog came to me when i was watching the film, 'Julie and Julia'. If you haven't seen it, you really should. It's a great film. Anyway, I'm a 16 year old girl, people get the impression I'm shy, which i suppose i can be sometimes, it just depends who I'm with and how I feel :) I'm dreading my exams and don't think I'm going to do well in them, but you never know i suppose!
I want to either work in fashion or music when I'm older, and if that doesn't work out, maybe in medicine. Like i said in my 'About me' section, I love fashion. I just wish i had the money to buy more clothes and jewellery. My favourite online store is http://shop.loveheartsandcrosses.co.uk/ You should check it out, they do lots of quirky jewellery that are really sweet. I also love photography, i might upload some of my own photos once i work out how to do it. Anyway, i think that is it for now. Hopefully i will have some followers to share my thoughts and photos with soon :)
Bye for now :) xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment