1. What time did you get up this morning? About 9:30ish. Its the half term so its nice to get a extra 2 hours in bed!
2.How do you like you like your steak?
I'm a vegetarian so no meat for me.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I think it was Avatar, around January time.
4. What is your favourite TV show? I can't just chose one so, Glee, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Flashfoward and probably a few more.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Defiantly New York!
6. What did you have for breakfast? Not much this morning, just a glass of apple juice. I know, its very bad not to have breakfast.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Probably Italian Food. I will pretty much eat most food though!
8. What foods do you dislike? Lemon, it makes my throat feel like it is closing up.
9. Favourite place to eat? Wagamama's
10. Favourite dressing? I like more simple food so I'm not a big fan of dressings!
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I'm not old enough to drive yet but i only have to wait until November!
12. What are your favourite clothes? High waisted skirts and leggings.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? New York and Australia.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full. Is that bad or good?
15. Where would you want to retire? Probably Australia.
16. Favourite time of day? If it's a school day then 3:30!
17. Where were you born? Kent.
18. What is your favourite sport to watch? Swimming and cross country horse riding.
19. Bird watcher? No, but i do like hearing them when i wake up in the morning.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Evening :)
21. Do you have any pets? Yea, two dogs, two cats and a hamster.
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Sadly, no.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? I either wanted to be a nurse or work in McDonald's so i could eat all the chips! I was a very strange little girl.
24. What is your best childhood memory? I don't really remember much from when i was younger but probably after i had some teeth taken out and my mum bought me a scooter thing, i loved it!
25. Are you a cat or dog person? I like them both!
26. Are you married? No, I'm only 16!
27. Always wear your seat belt? Yes! I don't really want to die at my age! I think it is so stupid when people don't.
28. Been in a car accident? Only a little one when my dad was driving me home from school one day.
29. Any pet peeves? Attention seekers.
30. Favourite Pizza Toppings? Sweetcorn. Yummy :)
31. Favourite Flower? Lily's.
32. Favourite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip.
33. Favourite fast food restaurant? KFC. But i don't eat meat any more so its just chips and sweetcorn for me!
34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I have never taken one.
35. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook i think.
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Probably Zara or Urban Outfitters.
37. Do anything spontaneous lately? I don't think im a very spontaneous person! I'm quite boring really!
38. Like your job? I'm still at school so no job for me yet. Soon i will though!
39. Broccoli? Of course.
40. What was your favorite vacation? Well i have to admit, I haven't been abroad! I feel so ashamed to say that! Hopefully soon though.
41. Last person you went out to dinner with? I can't even remember the last time i went out to dinner.
42. What are you listening to right now? A minute a go it was the Glee CD but now TV adverts.
43. What is your favourite colour? Orange.
44. How many tattoos do you have? None yet but hopefully when i am a bit older i will.
45. How many are you tagging for this quiz? I don't really get the tagging thing...
46. What time did you finish this quiz? 6:00pm exactly! Spooky!
47. Coffee drinker? Coffee is yucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment