Tuesday, 29 June 2010

My First Blog Award!

I was very pleased when i heard that Liv gave me a blogger award! It is my first one and i hope people agree with it!


So, this is what I'm meant to do...

Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
  - Share seven things about yourself
  -  Pass this award to fifteen bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (I have chosen my favourite 9 though!)
 - Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.

OK, so 7 things about me!

1. I'm a huge, huge, huge Bon Jovi fan. As you can probably tell from a resent post i did. I have been for about a year and a half now and i was so sad when the concert i went to ended. I can't wait until their next one!

2. I can be a very shy and reserved person around people that know me but aren't my friends. If you understand what i mean! I feel i can be more myself around people i don't know because I'm probably not going to ever see them again. I feel that most of the people i know just think I'm a weirdo or look down on me because I'm not in the 'cool' group. I think they just need to grow up!  

3. Once i find something i like, i become slightly obsessed. It happened about Twilight, Robert Pattinson, Bon Jovi and Wicked. My family get very annoyed with me and wish i would stop talking about them but once your obsessed you can't really do much can you!

4. I love days of just doing nothing. I think that means I'm lazy. I like to just sit watching telly while i eat lots crisps and chocolate. I should probably stop that shouldn't I? 

5. I've recently finished my GCSE's and now i get to relax until September! I'm not too sure how i have done in them but I'm trying not to think about that.

6. My lifetime wish is to go to New York. I know one day I'm going to go there and i know that it will be amazing. I want to live in America as well but I'm not sure that will ever happen. Who knows though?! I could fall in love with a American guy and live there for the rest of my life! I will just have to keep wishing for that i think! 

7. I haven't worked out what i want to be when I'm older but i do have 3 things i think i would like to do. They are, a teacher, a midwife or something to do with fashion. My mum is pushing me to be a midwife but I'm still not sure.  I still have a lot of time to decide though so i could change my mind to something completely different! 

So, the 9 people i choose are...

Bye for now :) xoxo



1 comment:

  1. First of all, thank you for choosing me!:)
    I totally agree with your number two! It's exactly how I feel. Five goes for me too:) And oh yeah number six, I really want to live in America but if I don't then at least visit it ♥

    ReplyDelete