Tuesday, 15 June 2010

4 To Go!

How I love to be back to blogging, even if it is only for a night. I have finally bought my prom shoes! I decided to get the last pair i showed you in my last post but in nude/beige instead. Even though my friend might get them i decided i shouldn't wait because she 'might' buy them. My other friends said i should put myself first as well as i rarely do. I was pleased to get them in a size 5 and a half as well because i am normally a 6/7 and i hate having big feet so it felt good to say i was a 5 and a half!


 I popped into town today after my History exam, which i think went OK. While i was in town i got 3 new nail polishes in Boots as it was 3 for 2. I wanted some summer colours because most of my nail polishes are from winter. I bought one from '17 Lasting Fix' in Mint Choc Chip, and 'Rimmel London 60 Seconds' in Rose Libertine and Grey Matter. I am wearing Mint Choc Chip and Grey Matter in the photos below. I had to apply two coats for each colour and i found it quite tricky because they seemed to go lumpy and leave brush marks. I'm not going to complain to much though because i repainted them this morning to see if worked better if i waited longer putting the second coat on, and they were a lot less lumpy! 

                     
I also showed you a cookery book i bought a few weeks ago and i finally got around to making some cupcakes last weekend. I started with some basic vanilla cupcakes as i am not yet that experienced with baking. To my surprise, they turned out really well! My family really enjoyed them and i was also quite proud of myself as i did them all on my own. Even the icing, which i think looks quite professional, if i do say so myself! 


Bye for now :) xoxo 

PS- sorry for my REALLY short nails! I am trying to grow them at the moment and have got 3 nails that i am happy with the length. Hopefully soon they will all be nice and long! 

5 comments:

  1. those shoes are super gorgeous love them!

    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that grey nail varnish is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing both of those colours right now!
    Thanks for entering my comp, lovey, fingers crossed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes! xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete