Wednesday, 9 June 2010

6 To Go!



Hello my Lovelies :) Sorry i haven't posted anything for a while! I had my History exam this morning which went ok-ish. The first half i think well but the second was a disaster :( I will just have to wait and see though i suppose. My next exam is on Friday and it is Graphics. I got a C in my mock so I'm not too worried and i also got a A in my coursework so hopefully that will pull my grade up if i do too badly! 

As you can see i have changed my layout and logo. I got a bit bored with the simple birds and decided to make it a bit more about me and the things i like :) I hope you like it as well. I thought i would show you some shoes i have seen that i think would be good for my prom. They are from Marks & Spencer which i normally associate with frumpy looking things but they are actually doing nice stuff at the moment!


1. £29.50   2. £29.50   3. £35.00

I want to know which ones you like the best and which you think would go best with my prom dress. My favourite are the last pair but by coincidence, my best friend told me today that she had tried them on a few weeks ago and is probably going to get them :( So leave a comment below and tell me what you think!

       Bye for now :) xoxo  

3 comments:

  1. I have to say I think the middle shoes are my favourite! Good luck with the rest of your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all but would probably pick the first pair for a prom. I love M&S Limited Collection shoes - they're one of the few high street brands to do half sizes so quite a few of my shoes are from them as I'm always between sizes in other brands. They're such good value too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the last one too but i don't know if i would want to wear the same shoes as my friend. sigh. that's a tough-y.

    ReplyDelete