As some of you may know, exams are coming up :( I have my first one on Monday which is maths. I am dreading it and haven't done much revision either. I think i would have done a lot more but i also have my history exam on Wednesday, and i have a lot to revise for that. As you will probably expect i am going to be very busy over the next few weeks, so there wont be very many posts from me, sorry :( Hopefully once they are all over i will be blogging like crazy! Roll on the 24th June!!!
Bye for now :) xoxo
I have my first maths exam on Monday too, I'm really not looking forward to it and too haven't studied much at all.
ReplyDeleteOh I hate history, well I actually find it really interesting but so hard to study! Good luck with it all.
Roll on, roll on! :)
Haha I had my Maths exam on Monday, it was horrible! :( How did u find it?
ReplyDeleteCute blog and I'll be following :)
http://leauderose.blogspot.com
xx
Mine was terrible! I was wanting a B but i doubt i got that, i may have just got a C though so that's not too bad! I've just had a look at your blog as well and I'm now following you :)
ReplyDelete