As you probably know from reading my blog, i went to see Bon Jovi at the o2 on Wednesday. I really didn't know what to expect but i think that made it even better. Kid Rock kicked it off but i didn't really like him as he just shouted the lyrics and i couldn't understand what he was saying. He was on for a hour and then there was a 30 minute break. When i went back into the arena i was so exited and couldn't wait much longer to see them. When they did come on everyone was screaming, including me! I had such an amazing time and what made it even better was that Bob Geldof came on because him and Jon are friends. They sang 'I Don't Like Mondays' which was incredible. Below are a few pictures of a fabulous night and now I'm so said it is all over :( I can't wait until their next tour so i can go back and see them again!
Jon Bon Jovi and Bob Geldof
All of Bon Jovi came to the front at sang a few songs, it was amazing!
When they sang my favourite song, You Give Love a Bad Name.
Bye for now :) xoxo








Great pics, I took soooooooooooooooooooo many (esp of Richie ;P) but there all on my facebook, as didn't want to broe people to much on here hahaha
ReplyDeleteWe went on a Sunday night - was fantastic!
Sal xXx