So, prom was last night. I was so nervous in the car going there and really didn't want to go. Once me and my friends got out the car we all nervously walked over to the crowd of people mingling outside and i still felt so anxious. I soon realised that prom really wasn't my thing! All i wanted to do was just have a few pictures taken, have the meal and then leave. But of course that didn't happen.
The meal was served at about 7:30 and the starter was really yummy! It was a pastry tart thing with buffalo cheese and sun dried tomato's, but to me it just tasted like pizza! The main course was chicken, posh looking mash potato and veg. But as i am a vegetarian i had risotto. I had my first bite and it just tasted like macaroni and cheese that i have at home which costs about 90p from Sainsbury's! It was nice to start with but as i carried on eating it, it tasted absolutely disgusting. I'm sorry to say this but to me it tasted like sick. So as you can expect I didn't eat much of that. So then came the pudding! Always my favorite part of the meal! It was a lemon and lime tart with cream, berries and chocolate drizzled around the side. It looked yummy but the tart was a bit tangy for me so i just stuck to the cream and berries which were very nice!
After supper everyone got up and had a dance. This was the bit i was dreading all night. Like i said in my last post, i am very shy around people i know that aren't my friends so you can imagine how i feel around people at school. I was wishing that a few people wouldn't dance but only about 3 boys didn't so i really didn't want to sit with them. I reluctantly got up and bobbed at the side with my feet killing me. It all finally ended at 11 and all i wanted to do was go home to bed! I probably sound so boring but like i said, prom isn't my thing.
Here are a few pictures of me and some friends.
And i thought i would chuck in a cheesy one of me!
Bye for now :) xoxo



Everyone looks stunning! I love all the dresses:) I was totally dreading mine too and I agree I wanted to get pictures, eat and leave. I'm so glad a bunch of my friends didn't dance cause I hate it, because I can't dance, I wish I could. I missed my desert, I don't know what it was but I heard they quickly got it and put it away straight away so yeah. Over all I enjoyed mine, I turned up a bit tipsy too so my nerves would go. You look lovely in that red dress xx
ReplyDeleteYour dress is so gorgeous, it looks amazing next to your pale skin. Where's it from?
ReplyDeleteHaha I agree with you, prom wasn't my thing either. I felt so awkward and out of place, but just tried to make the most of the evening.
Thanks for the blog award btw :)
xx
Thanks both of you. Hannah, the dress is from H&M, it was only £24.99 i think as well! x
ReplyDeleteYou all look so lovely !
ReplyDeleteI actually love the colour of your dress, and it fits you pretty much perfectly !
at least you can say you've been to prom.
you would have regretted not going. x
Gorgeous gorgeous pictures. All looking fab. Hope you had an awesome time.
ReplyDeletex
You all look gorgeous! And your dress is beautiful (:
ReplyDeletex