Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Freedom is Almost Here!!

Sorry for the lack in posts girl's, but don't worry! After Thursday I am free of exams and can blog until you all get bored of me. Not only is my last exam this week, but tomorrow i am going to see Bon Jovi. I am so exited, i could burst! Like i told you last month, i have been waiting about 6 or 7 months for this so now it is finally here, I can't really believe it! So, that got me thinking, what made you happy this week or what are you looking forward to? I know some of my followers are doing their GCSE's like me so i am sure most of you are ecstatic that they are over and you can now enjoy your summer holidays. 

I will be hopefully taking pictures tomorrow but i am so far away from the stage they probably won't come out very well. If they do though, i will do a whole post dedicated to it. Most of you probably don't like Bon Jovi though so i doubt you will be interested in them! I will also be doing a outfit of the day tomorrow hopefully so, you can look forward to that instead. 

Bye for now :) xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment