I thought i would show you a picture of my new skirt i told you about over the weekend.

I hardly ever wear skirts so this is a new thing for me! I really do love them though.

I also bought i new book on Monday. Lately i have really got into cooking. Partly, because most the blog's i read are about fashion and cakes! I bought this from Sainsbury's for £7.99 and it is mostly about cakes, muffins and biscuits. They all look really yummy and i want to make them all! It also comes with free icing bags which i will give a go once i become for advanced in making cakes! I did make a cake on Sunday though. I got the recipe from Helen's blog, Afeitar, which i really love reading. She does lots of fashion and cookery posts which i really like to read. Anyway, here is my cake that i made! It doesn't look professional one bit, but i haven't really done the icing down the sides bit before!

Bye for now :) xoxo
Your skirt looks great.
ReplyDeleteI got that same book on Sunday, as a birthday present. Have you tried any of the recipes yet?
I haven't yet. Have you? I think i might try the Hummingbird cupcakes first though x
ReplyDeleteMmmmm... I fancy cake now :D
ReplyDelete