As you can probably tell from my post title, prom is coming up. It is on Thursday this week and i think i am a little under prepared. I have my dress and shoes but no bag, jewellery or hair ideas. I actually have ordered a clutch bag from Accessorize but i only ordered it today so I'm thinking it may not come in time. If not, then i will have to search in town on Tuesday for one, just in case. So for jewellery I'm not sure if i should do a necklace or big earrings. I'm sure i heard somewhere that you should never do both because it can look a bit over the top and too fussy. What do you think?
And the hair. While i write this i have some of my hair in small plaits. I look a pretty stupid but I want to see if it will work wavy. I'm not sure if it will be a bit too casual but i thought i would try it out. I will probably end up having my hair curly because i have done that before and know what it looks like. But i want something different that's simple to do but still looks effective. Any suggestions? Here are a few pictures i found on Google which i like but probably won't be able to do
Bye for now :) xoxo



I was exactly like you yesterday is when I realised I had nothing prepared. My prom is this Wednesday, I got my bag yesterday, still no jewellery I'm probably just going to do without I think. I also booked my hair yesterday too. I love the two you have chosen I really wanted to include a french plait in my hair, but I don't think I am now. The second picture above is my fave, hope you get everything you need in time xx
ReplyDeleteomg .
ReplyDeletesnap.
i have it on friday.
i have no dress.
I have no hair style.
I'm screwed :) I've awarded you a blog award, check out my blog :) xx
I'm sure it will be fine!
ReplyDeleteI have mine tonight and am totally unready!! I haven't even thought about hair or make up so I'm kinda freaking out now! lol.
Hope you have a great prom :) xx