A few weeks ago i gave in to temptation and ordered some make-up for the first time from elf. I had seen quite a bit about them on some people's blog's and they said good things about them so i thought, why not?! If you haven't had a look at their make-up you really should. Its good quality and most things are £3.50 or under! So i think i spent about £16 in total, and from what i got, i think it was a good deal.
So here is what i got...
Two mineral lipsticks in runway pink & ripe rose £3.50 each
Two nail polishes in lilac & smoky brown £1.50 each
Mineral eyeshadow in enchanting £3.00
All over colour stick in pink lemonade £1.50
I also bought a Barry M nail polish last week. It was a special edition one from Boots and i think it is just called 'Boots'.
L- ripe rose R- runway pink
I love both of these lipsticks. Ripe rose is a quite dark but looks great with minimal make-up. Runway pink is a nice light colour great for day to day wear. The only problem i had is that they don't last long but i get that with all of my lipsticks! Does anyone know how to make them last longer?
L- Lilac R- Smoky Brown
I love both these colours and they are both very on trend. I had to do about 2 coats of each so you couldn't see any brush lines but for £1.50 you cant really go wrong!
Mineral Eyeshadow, enchanting
I took a picture from the back so you could see the colour. It is a light brown and looks great during the day, you can also just go over the top if you need a touch up later on.
All over colour stick in pink lemonade
I love this product as it is 3 in 1. You can put it on your lips, cheeks and eye lids. I had tried all 3 and it looks great, i mostly use it for my lips though and for the price of £1.50 its great.
And last but defiantly not least....
Nail Paint by Barry M in Boots, Num.024.
£2.95
Like i said, this is a limited edition nail polish for boots and as when i saw it i feel in love with the colour. It's a pink/purple and is a great colour for summer. I think i put on 2 coats but 1 worked fine as well. I'm not sure how long it is going to be in store so i would rush out and buy it if i was you!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend and i will take to you soon!
Bye for now :) xoxo






Oh, I love ELF! Those nail polishes look really pretty. I find that the lipsticks don't last too long either but they're so nice I don't mind too much :) x
ReplyDelete