Just a quick post to tell you all about a great giveaway over at Lovely Moon. You should all enter it or at least check it out!
I'm doing work experience this week at a hospital near me and i was really looking forward to it but once i got there all my hopes had disappeared. I found out that i was working in the old people part of the hospital were they go for the day for some food and company. I was really annoyed, not with the patients but the employees, because it was so disorganised. Once i got there the lady i had been emailing about it all took me to the place i am working and they didn't even know that i was meant to be there! I was really exited to be with all the rushing around and learning so much but all i ended up doing was getting people cups of tea. I know i probably sound really ungrateful but i was hoping to learn so much but all i have learnt is how to make 15 cups of tea from a microwave! I hope tomorrow is a better day but i very much doubt it :(
Bye for now :) xoxo
hope the rest of your work experience proves to be more challenging/educational!
ReplyDelete