Wednesday, 28 July 2010

8 Question Tag

I was tagged by the Gorgeous Lily to answer 8 questions of her choice.

 All you have to do is answer the 8 questions by the person that tagged you and then make up 8 of your own and tag other people to answer them. Simple really, isn't it?! 

So my 8 questions from Lily are...

1. What was the first item of make-up you bought? 
I had to think about this for a while, but i think it may have been a really cheap mascara from superdrug when i was about 13.

2. Do you have a lucky number? 
Yes, number 2. I'm not sure why, maybe because it is the date of my birthday.

3. What was the last book you read?
'The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner' by Stephenie Meyer. You are looking at a total twi-hard here!


4. What's you most visited website? 
Facebook, but a close second is Blogger :) 

5. Who or what inspires you?
My citizenship teacher at school, Miss.Farrall. I think she is a good role model for me because she is a vegetarian, like me and we have a lot of similar beliefs. She is also a marathon runner and a good one at that! 

6. If you could have 3 items in your make-up bag, what would they be?
I would have to only have 3 but if i had to choose i would say, mascara, concealer and lipstick.


7. What was your favourite subject at school?
Citizenship. I love how you learn about issues you need in later life

8. What's your worst habit? 
Well i have always bit my nails up until a few weeks ago so i hope that doesn't start again! 

So my 8 questions are...

1. What is your favourite film of all time?
2. If you could have any 3 items for free, what would you choose?
3. What is your most played song on your ipod?
4. Where is the best place you have been on holiday?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. What is your favourite beauty product?
7. What has been the happiest moment of your life so far?
8. What are your lifetime ambitions? 

I am going to tag...

Bye for now :) xoxo 


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really want to read that book. I'm not much of a reader but I could imagine it being good. Would you recommend me buying it?
    Woo, thanks for tagging me. I might do it now cause I'm rather bored. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing the tag - I really enjoy reading these :) I'm reading New Moon at the moment (I'm a little late on the Twilight bandwagon) and I actually cannot put it down! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a lipstick Junkie too! I really want Big Bow from MAC Hello Kitty Collection.

    I'm a new follower, follow me back? :)
    http://jetaimefleur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for tagging me! seems like a fun one :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Choosing a viva glam is fine! Actually it's great as the money will go to charity. Thanks for entering :) xxx

    ReplyDelete