Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts, And On Time This Week!

1) As I told you all last week, I have been having a huge wardrobe block. (does that even make sense?!) So I finally gave in an bought some clothes from Asos. I just got some basics, leggings, jumper, cardi, and a t-shirt. I also finally bought the Eyeko Cream with Extra Glow. I have been looking at it for a while now so I finally gave in and just added it to my basket. I hope its good and not just a waste of money! 

2) On Friday my body decided it didn't like me any more and gave me a cold. It also decided that it wanted me to stop hearing myself so I end up shouting at everyone. I really want it to go soon because I hate feeling sorry for myself!

3) I have finally sent of my passport application! I'm not sure if I have told you or not, but I have never had a passport before and my friend invited me to go and stay with her for a few days in Switzerland just before Christmas, so I thought now would be the perfect opportunity to get one. It did take me about 2 hours to get my picture done though, my dad took it for me so I kept on getting grumpy and blaming him for all the bad photos! I can't wait until it comes, I think it will give me a lot more reasons as to why I should go abroad! 

And of course, I couldn't do this post without some pictures. So here are a few I found on 'we heart it'. I am in a dreamy mood tonight, so I had to include so pictures of my biggest dream. New York ;)




Bye for now :) xoxo

4 comments:

  1. i love it when theres like one thing in the world to work for. we have similar dreams, mines portland, oregon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York is AMAZING. I'd love to go back there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Switzerland is beautiful! Is your friend in or near the big cities or up in the mountains?

    ReplyDelete