Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts

1) Hello, my name is Megan and I'm a lazy blogger. I know, I know, I have been neglecting you lot and the last 3 posts that I have done are all Tuesday's Thoughts. I have got things planned but by the time I get home from school, it is getting dark so all the pictures I take are crappy. I have the day off on Friday though so I will try taking some pictures then. 

2) I have been getting a lot more views on my blog over the last few days. When I haven't posted in a while I normally only get about 2-5views a day but since Saturday I have been getting about 20 in one day. And that is a lot for me! I seem to be quite popular to people in Canada, Poland, Brazil and Malta. So if your from any of those countries stop by and say hello! 

3) I got a letter from the passport people on Saturday telling me I had to come in for a interview because this is my first application for a passport. I really, really, really don't want to go! They apparently ask you questions about when and where you were born but then they also ask you about where your parents were born. I have no clue to where my dad was born. They told me that it lasts for 30 minutes but then I was talking to a girl at school today who had a interview as well and she said hers only lasted 5 minutes. So I will have to wait and see! 

4) I have a psychology school trip coming up next month and we are going to London Zoo. I am really exited! I went there once when I was about 8 or 9, but I don't remember much about it apart from the penguins and wanting to see the big brown bear. I hope the bear is still there because I want to see it so bad! The main reason we are going is to have a lecture with a clinical psychologist in the morning, then we have our free time in the zoo, which is then followed by a hypnosis session to show how arachnophobia is treated!! I'm quite scared about the hypnosis bit because he then brings out a HUGE spider for us to hold if we want to. Even if the hypnosis does work on me, I'm not going to be anywhere near that thing! 

And of course, some pictures from 'we heart it' -





Bye for now :) xoxo


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you've been rather busy of late! I hope you have a lovely trip (:

    ReplyDelete