Before I do my proper post, I just wanted to say sorry for not being a good blogger over the last week or so! I haven't been having a very good week as school goes, so I have been feeling really down and the last thing i wanted to do was try and be happy and write about something I really couldn't get into. But anyway, I don't think you lot want to hear about my depressing life!
What I really wanted to talk to you all about was this website I found about 6 months ago called '43 Things'. Some of you may have heard about this or seen it on peoples blogs. I saw over at 'the life of a twenty something' had posted about this a few weeks ago as well and I had been wanting to tell you all about it for ages but i always found something else to post about instead!
Anyway! 43 Things in a amazing website where you can make a list of all the things you want to do with your life, they can be tiny or huge, life changing things.
On my list is:
2. Adopt a baby from China. I have wanted to do this for about 3 years now, which probably sounds really strange for a 16 year old to think about but I'm quite mature for my age.
3. Become a make-up artist. I'm not sure if this is what i want to do yet, but it could be a possibility!
5. See Bon Jovi live...again.
6. See Wicked again.
7. Care less about what other people think of me. I am quite a paranoid person and always worry if people think bad things about me.
8. Be positive, I can be a very negative person and only think about the bad sides of things and not the good.
9. Be comfortable with myself.
10. Grow my hair out, my hair has got to that annoying stage where it isn't long but it isn't short either!
Have any of you made a list like this, if so, what is on yours?
Bye for now :) xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment