Thursday, 23 September 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts. On a Thursday?!

Hello :) I know, I know, I'm two days late with doing this but better late than never! 

1) Now that I'm in sixth form I get to wear my own clothes to school. YAY! Or, so were my first thoughts about it. I now have been back at school for about 3 weeks and I hate all my clothes. I have run out of nice things to wear and I just feel so boring every time I go in wearing jeans, a jumper and plimmies. I need to buy some new clothes pronto! 

2) Today I filled in a job application form for Fenwick. I have applied to work in the toy department, which I think would be really fun, but I did want to work in the stationary department because it is right opposite all the make-up which I think would get me through the day. That's if i get the job of course! 

3) My sister is off the uni on Saturday and I can't wait! We don't really get along so it will be great her not being here for the next few years. Oh wait, she is coming back in 3 months for Christmas :( 

4) It's my birthday in less than 2 months. I am REALLY exited! I have already written out my birthday list so I hope I get some of the stuff I have asked for, not that I'm greedy or anything!

5) I have been set a psychology (I have just learnt how to spell that correctly after being in the lesson for 3 weeks) essay that is due in tomorrow. I have done most of it apart from the conclusion. I'm not sure if it is good or not. I hope it is, otherwise i might get kicked of the course :(

And just because it is a bit boring if you don't include a post with a picture... 

How pretty is this house! 

Bye for now :) xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Urgh. I'm finding it difficult to find an outfit to wear for college too. I hate repeating outfits too which makes it worse! I only went shopping and got loads about 4/5weeks ago.
    I need a job really bad!
    Ah, that's not very nice to say about your sister ha. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through phases of hating all my clothes too. Am skint at the mo so just trying to wear stuff in my wardrobe I haven't worn in forever with old favourites...it helps.

    Claire
    xo

    www.beewaits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont worry about not finding clothes, as the year goes on everyone becomes more inventive with what they have. Charity shops are definately a must too! Also look in mens departments for staple like tshirts/jumpers/cardis this may sound crazy but the stuff is usually cheaper than the womens dep and better made!! Also the masculine look is in right now which helps!

    http://freshlookatuniversity.blogspot.com/

    X

    ReplyDelete