Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Snow!

So as I'm sure you will all know, practically all of Britain has been hit with snow. I'm from the south east of England and we only got the first load on Tuesday. I went for a walk with my dogs yesterday and it was so sweet to see them all exited and running around! I took loads and loads of pictures while I was there as well...

Bella in her cute coat!


We came across these sheep in the field we normally go in, and the ones with the white heads look like they are smiling!

Lastly, me! I'm wearing my new coat that I got for Asda. And I'm practically in love with my hat! I got it from Topman in the January sales and haven't had a chance to wear it until this week. Thank you snow! 

Bye for now :) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you look so cute in your photo! That sheep photo is just hilarious too and your dog in it's coat looks so adorable! We've not had snow like this in the south west :/

    ReplyDelete