Wednesday, 15 December 2010

full fringe?

I wanted to do a quick post to ask you guys something. I'm getting my hair cut on Saturday and have been contemplating for ages if I should get a full fringe. I'm not sure if it will suit my face shape, so that's where you guys come in! I'm ashamed to say that the last time I got my hair cut was this time last year. I've been trying to grow it because I have always had short hair so it feels very odd to have it come past my shoulders! 

(pictures from Google Images)

I also wanted to tell you that I'm off to Switzerland on Sunday, which I'm kinda scared about! It will be my first time abroad and first time on a plane so I have no idea what to expect. I've also got to pack my bag, which I'm sure you all know is easier said than done! Its meant to snow down here in the south east at the weekend and I'm panicking that Gatwick will be closed, like it was a few weeks ago. I will just have to hope for the best! 

I'm coming back on the 23rd so I will probably speak to you all after Christmas. I will keep on tweeting up until Sunday so you can always catch up with me there if you want. I hope you all have a great Christmas and enjoy the day!

Bye for now :) xoxo

3 comments:

  1. i have been thinking about getting a fringe for ages. trying to use your hair as it is to see if it looks good doesn't really work ha. i'm too scared to try one out though.
    hmmm. i think, you should! i think it would suit you, from what i've seen. a thickish one, well if your hairs is thick.
    i'm not keen on really thin fringes though that are like 10 strands of hair.

    aww i love travelling! aeroplanes are the best, i lovve packing too heh. i'm guessing you're going to meet your friend that should be so fun!
    i hope you have a great time. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done full fridge a few times. Ask the person who will cut your hair their opinion. There are also a few different ways to cut bangs. If you decided to go with the fridge don't have it cut to short. That way if a week later you don't like it then it will grow out faster to sweep to the sides. If you do end up liking it then you can just go in for a quick trim of your bangs.

    I hope you have a safe trip to Switzerland and the airports stay open. Pack some sort of biscuits/candy that your friend might like. There are not a lot of British foods on the shelves and she might be wanting a little treat from home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it! if you don't like it you can grow it out pretty easily. I have a full fringe but I haven't been able to get to the hairdressers because of the snow so it's grown out and I have a fringe to the side now. I would go for a really thick on and make sure the fringe starts really far back, always looks the best xx

    ReplyDelete