Monday, 13 December 2010

Heart to heart

Do you find there are things you can't even share with your closest friends and just find it easier to talk to complete strangers? Well, I do. Sometimes I just want to go to my own little world where nobody knows me, but we may have that one thing in common that gives us a connection. I used to be the only one of my friends to use Twitter, Tumblr and Blogger, and I liked that because I could just say whatever I wanted and I didn't have to explain myself. Now my two closest friends have got both Twitter and Tumblr. You all may think I'm being pathetic and should just suck it up, but there's things I talk about there that I wouldn't normally say to my friends, and don't want to either. I also know I can't stop them from having these accounts, because that just wouldn't be fair to them. The only place I feel completely myself now is here, so you guys can count yourself lucky! I'm not fishing for sympathy but I just needed to get this off my chest, and I feel a lot better for saying it :)

Bye for now :) xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%, I feel like I can escape a little into my own 'blogging' world and I like it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually completely agree with you! i miss my blog, i might set one up again in the new year.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you ever heard of post secret? Just put it into google. You wouldn't be able to have a conversation with a person who doesn't know you but you could get something off your mind anonymously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AGREED! how can i rant on twitter now?

    plus i get, why do you talk to random people on the internet? Its hard because people don't understand what a community the blogging world is :/ xxx

    ReplyDelete