This post maybe very short because I really haven't done a lot recently, but I thought I would do it anyway!
1) I have my psychology trip tomorrow to London Zoo, and I'm so exited :) I told you about this a few weeks ago and have been waiting for this day to come ever since! I'm really sad. The main animal I wanted to see was the Eurasian brown bear but that isn't even there any more! :( I will probably be taking some pictures, and if I get any good ones you may see them on hear in the new future.
2) I was a very bad girl and ordered some things from MAC yesterday evening. I got two eyeshadows to add to my palette and the cute MAC 'sir teddy'. I was lucky to get it because it has now sold out. They will probably get more in though.
3) Is anyone watching I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!? If so, isn't Gillian the most annoying woman you have ever seen? Whenever she talks I just want to slap her! But that's just my own opinion :)
4) I had a psychology test last week about the last topic we learnt and I was so nervous to get it back. When my teacher gave it back to me, she had a massive smile on her face and she relay does! I soon realised why and it was because I got an A, with 29/30! You cannot believe how happy I was with it and I got joint highest in the class. I've always just been a 'average' student but now I'm doing subjects I really enjoy, I want to put that much more effort into it :)
Hopefully I will have a more interesting post for you next time. But like I said, not a lot is happening in my life lately, just school and watching telly really! I'm that boring!
Bye for now :) xoxo

Ooh, congrats on the test results! You must be very intelligent ;) I love going to the Zoo! Orangutans are my favourite animal so I always spend as much time as possible staring at them. I'm such a child (: Have a lovely week.
ReplyDelete