Friday, 12 November 2010

A quick hello and a sorry

So as the title suggests, I feel really bad that I haven't blogged for about 3 weeks! I don't like getting into this habit because I feel like I am letting you down, and it shows because I have lost two followers in the last two days. I had a idea for a post this morning but by the time I got home and got everything ready the photo looked so bad because it was getting dark. Don't you just hate this weather?! I like winter but not the crazy wind and massive amount of rain we have been having over the last week. We had to have a fire drill at school today and just as we were walking outside it started raining. TYPICAL! 

Once I finish talking to you lovely lot I think I need to tidy my room. My bed is non-existent because of the clothes laid all across it, and the floor, well, the less that's said about that the better! So like I said, my post that I'm planning will be up sometime tomorrow and if it isn't, I give you all the right to annoy me on Twitter until I give in and do it! 

Here are some pictures from We Heart It to cheer us all up in this horrible weather :) 






Bye for now :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment