Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Tuesday's Thoughts

Well I haven't done one of these in a while! I wish I could say I have so much to tell you all, but I really don't. I'm that boring! Anyway....

1) I had my college interview on Monday. I'm applying for a Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Consultancy. The interview was fine, I tried my very hardest to impress them and it must have worked as the woman said she is going to recommend I get on the course and I should get a letter soon! 

2) If you follow me on Twitter, I'm sure you will know by now my crazy love (some may say obsession) for Bon Jovi. I did a post about when I went to see them last summer and I'm going to see them in Hyde Park for Hard Rock Calling on the 25th June. I couldn't be more exited if I tried! I've arranged to meet up with a lovely girl from Twitter who I have been talking to a lot over the past few months and we are going to go together as I had nobody to go with. Not many of my friends like Bon Jovi! 

3) If anyone can help, I'm looking to buy a face primer as my make-up now decides it doesn't want to stay-in-place any more. I haven't used one before so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great! I've been looking at this one from Mac. Has anyone used it? 

And I had to include a New York inspired picture, as after last nights Glee episode, that's all I can think about <3


2 comments:

  1. I love that New York picture - really have to get to that city someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I've used the MAC Prep and Prime Skin. It's alright, I can't remember if it made a difference - I've heard the Smashbox one is meant to be really good and I tried a sample and it kept my makeup on all day! I'm using a No7 one at the moment and I think that anyone makes a difference, maybe that's just me? But if there's a MAC store by you, go in for a sample:) xxx

    ReplyDelete