Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Recent Loves

I was really in the mood to blog last night,which hasn't happened in a very long time. I decided to wait until tonight though as I had my last exam today so I thought I should probably do some revision instead! So all my AS exams for this year are now over. You don't know how good it feels to finally say that! Well, most of you I'm sure do :)

I thought I would do any easy post to get me back into the swing of things, so I'm just showing you a few things which I've recently purchased and I'm loving. 

 Firstly, its got to be the new Sims 3 Generations! I've been waiting for a while for this to come out (being the Sims geek which I am) and I was on it most weekend! Don't judge me :D


























Next up is the Models Own blusher in Peach Blush. This isn't new but I've only just started to use it again. At the moment I put it over my Eyeko highlighter cream and it gives a lovely shimmer to the cheeks! The Bourjois nail vanish in Tangerine Fatal is a new purchase and it's fast becoming my favourite polish. Its a bright coral orange perfect for summer. 


As I had my last exams today I was very, very nervous and I think anyone that even looked at me could tell. I don't deal very well with stress! Because of this, my mum said she would buy me a little something to celebrate. As I'm a huge lover of New York, she got me this little travel book! Even though I haven't got a trip there planned, she knows I'm determined to go and I will get there someday :) I think I'm also slightly addicted to this beautiful smelling, rose hand cream. I won it in Jess' Easter egg blog hunt and I'm so glad I did because this little beauty comes with me everywhere now! 


























And finally, I bought this bag last week from H&M after deciding I would need a 'across body bag' (?! No idea what you call them!) as I'm going to Hard Rock Calling in Hyde Park this month! The main reason I'm going is to see my favourite band, Bon Jovi. I'm sure you know my love for them by now if you follow me on Twitter! But anyway, I thought I wouldn't want to be hanging on to a bag all afternoon and wanted something I could just keep all my essentials in. This fits the job description nicely! 

Hope you enjoyed my little catch up post and hopefully you will all be seeing a bit more of me around here. 


4 comments:

  1. I really want to get the expansion packs for the sims, there not that expensive but so addictive and really easy to spend hours on haha!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this means your back to blogging again hehe. I think I should tell you that I've changed my blog URL yet again, unless you already know?
    It's the last time for definite though,
    sophieal.blogspot.com

    I haven't been on Sims in quite a while, which is good because it just takes up all my time haha. If I go on it just once again, I'll be addicted! I regret buying the Sims 3 because I had almost all the expansion packs for the 2nd one and I loved making all my businesses and going to Uni haha. I don't have them on me though, but if I got them back I could maybe sell the Sims 3.

    I would love to go to New York, that's definitely on my things to do before I die! I love the bag :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag is gorgeous! I love the colour, and style.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete