Sunday, 17 October 2010

My October Wants.

I finally have my computer back and functioning correctly! I didn't realise how much I used my computer until it was taken away from me. Sad, but true! Anyway, the reason for this post was to actually do something other than a 'Tuesday's Thoughts'. I was getting bored of doing nothing other than that, so you lot must have been going crazy! So here is what I am wanting this month...

I haven't really looked at any of the Tesco clothing before because I thought it would be plain and basic but I decided to have a look last week and found quite a few things I would wear, including this skirt which is a good deal at £14. I recently came across a cute jewellery site called 'Stray' through Claire's blog, French for Cupcake,  if you head over to her blog she has a great code which will get you a 15% discount! I am thinking about placing a order because they have got lots of great, quirky jewellery. 

I LOVE these tights from Topshop! I must admit, I think £12 is a lot for some flimsy looking tights that would probably get a ladder in them in the first few wears, but they are from Henry Holland and they have the Statue of Liberty on them... I also really want this peter pan collar dress from Topshop. I was have a good look through my wardrobe last week and I noticed I only have 1 dress! I really do need to buy some more. 

And lastly, I have found the perfect bag. Everything about it is perfection. From the patch work design to the blue and white flowery lining. I went into my local Cath Kidston shop twice this week and couldn't help by go over to it and just look at myself in the mirror with it for ages. That may sound sad, but I don't care, I am in love! The only problem is the price tag. £85!!!!!! I don't think I have ever spent that much on fashion. Even if I did save up for it, I could never justify spending that much money on a bag. Sad times :( 

Bye for now :) xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment