I just thought I would pop by quickly and tell you all that I may not be able to post anything for a while. My computer decided to stop working yesterday, which pissed me off more than you could ever believe! My mum is taking it to PC World tomorrow so hopefully they can sort it out. If not I don't know what I am going to do. I can't really afford a new one at the moment because I have just bought tickets to go to Switzerland in December to see my friend. Hopefully I can sort something out soon! I even had a post all planned out for you about my recent Mac buys! At the moment I am using the family laptop but I don't get very long on it so I will just have to wait until I know what is going to happen with my computer. I'm not sure when I will be able to talk to you next, so I hope you are all doing well and having a good week :)
Bye for now :) xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment