Monday, 9 May 2011

One Year On

Two Turtle Doves was created one year ago today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! In some ways it feels like forever ago I started this blog up but in others I can still remember sitting at my computer typing out my first post. I know I've been very quite on her so far this year, but I'm really lacking ideas on what to post about. I'm hoping once I finish my exams in early June I will have more of an idea of where I want my blog to go, but I'm not there yet! Hopefully you guys will hang on in there but I completely understand if not. Hope you're all doing well and I can't wait until I'm back on here for regular posts.


Bye for now :) xoxo

3 comments:

  1. aww yey. oh gosh, mine must have been around this date then because i started it roughly the same time as yours. expect i stopped blogging and started again so it doesn't really count.
    i hope you do blog again, i'll look forward to it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exams! That cake is amazing :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete