Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Tuesday's Thoughts

A day late, but oh well. I had to revise for a psychology test yesterday so I couldn't think about much else!

1) I think I have finally decided to go to college in September. I have filled out the application form and and going to hand it in on Saturday when I go to their open day! I feel like things are finally falling into place for once :)

2) I bought some things from the new Mac Wonder Woman collection last week and it all came on Friday, but once I opened it the blusher I had bought was all smashed :( I was really upset but it was beyond my control. At least it still works!

3) Chloe, my friend that moved to Switzerland, is moving back at the end of this month! I'm so happy that I will get to see her loads over the summer and catch up on everything we have missed.

4) Hopefully going to get some of these Groupon vouchers everyone keeps on going on about tonight. I have loads of stuff saved in my basket and would love to buy some of them!

And you can't have a post without any pictures, so I had to include this adorable puppy! 


2 comments: